Pages

Thursday, September 6, 2012

I wanted "Cooking with Little People" but apparently it was already taken.

I decided to create this blog for a couple of reasons. The main reason was because I was taking pictures of the steps involved in canning your own salsa for a friend and it occurred to my husband that it looked like a {kitchen tool company} Party in there. I realized that since I had decided to obtain a new {kitchen tool company} career about a month ago, there are only a handful of people who know it. When I thought about why that is (because usually consultants are usually soooo perky and LOVE to tell you about the business opportunity) I knew it was because I didn't want to be one of *those* people. Not just {kitchen tool company} consultants per se. I can't stand fakeness or insincerity and I wouldn't buy something from someone who was. I didn't want to shove it in people's faces or post things on Facebook every 6 hours either so I thought why not bring you along while I demonstrate some recipes using kitchen gadgets (mostly {kitchen tool company}, some not) you may already have or didn't know what to do with? I can cook, you can pull up a chair, grab a glass of wine and come along for the ride. I solemnly promise *not* to be perky. (Or at least not fake perky.)

0 comments:

Post a Comment